During my childhood days, my dad made fish tanks and aquarium as his past time hobby to earn extra income. Well, not so much for the money. He shared a passion for rearing fish with many friends of his as well and would sell his fish tanks to fish hobby enthusiasts with minimum of about RM50-80 for a 24inch x 15inch fish tank.
As a kid, I was told this is called angelfish (pic) by my dad and I remembered that until today. Whenever I go to a fish market, seeing small fish 'pek chio' (promfret) I would refer to that as angelfish.Then we had fish tanks everywhere from living room to the kitchen and the backyard in the house. He finally gave up his hobby but kept one fish tank in the house with some fish. When I see things that remain me of my childhood days, my thoughts wandered back to many interesting memories of being a child then. We grew up with fish, birds, cats and dogs in the house :) I can still remember the names of some fish we had like 'tiger barbs', 'short tails', 'angel fish', etc and my favorite one is the little 'tiger barbs'.
OK! This is good enough. I have four new born kittehs with mamakitteh being insecure now and then and recently started to remove her kittehs from one place to another every time she suspects some intruders coming nearby her kittehs.
She managed to remove two kittehs this morning to some place unknown while leaving the other two kittehs behind. What annoyed me was, she's gone the whole day leaving behind the two kittehs without being nursed.




0 comments:
Post a Comment