Cheezburger Kittehs

Sunday, September 7, 2008
Not intending to turn my blog to a LOLCAT blog but I have four Kittehs for adoption ;) Kitteh number four came out late. A male yellow and white tabby. He shall be called FooNeko or 招き猫 (Prosperity and lucky kitteh) Lolcat!

My cheezburger kittehs failed their first early english for spelling 'burger' with a missing 'r' on the previous post. LOLcat has it bad day sometimes!

Anyway, it's going to be a very busy week aheading and it could be even more busier than I've expected. On work report however, project in Sibu has now coming to it second stage on pile foundation and piling with many rainy days in Sibu, we are hoping the work progress well without much hindered by wet weathers. And for the weekend away after this tight work schedule I should be meeting Phua Chu Kang the famous Singapore comedian in Miri :) Despite of ....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls