My weekend was spent chilling with friends in Miri. After that heavy dinner and had good time catching up with old friends whom I've not met for a long time. I am contented. I spent the Sunday afternoon listening to the sound of the falling rain....

Checking who's online.
Telling me what a fool I've been.... I came back online this morning to what I thought I shouldn't have to encounter with anymore, I swear! with those apologies, I guess by now it's really proven that they meant nothing good at all! I found a guy nicknamed himself Kazuo Kiriyama's message on my msn, addressed me using my Chinese name **, "How's it feel... ? I know you enjoy it..." obviously he was directing it to his shooting with vulgar and defaming insults at me the other day before. It took me a while to figure out who it was with his new 'name' and why after all defaming insults he's thrown at me and here I am trying to make peace with apologies which I know he doesn't even care what more to say care enough to render but I do? His qualms and his anger that he never even care who he's shooting at. And yet I have to admit on my own willingness that I was wrong only to be ridiculed by him? Sigh~~~~~~~~ wtf?
If you want to know "how's it feel?...and if I have really enjoyed all your defaming insults" I'm telling you, I am feeling MENTALLY DEMENTED, psychotic if that would make you a happy man.
I love Miri.... It was not long ago when I was in Miri that Danawa Resources Sdn. Bhd. (is the first and only Internet Service Provider in Sarawak to offer ubiquitous Wireless Internet connectivity in the resort city of Miri) launched their DeConnexion WiFi service. And now with Wi-Fi "Hotzones" throughout the city centre in the first phase of its rollout plan most Mirians can enjoy free internet.
I got to surf internet on deConnexion at Krokop area and it's free of charge until Dec 31st 2008 only.


0 comments:
Post a Comment