Love brought them together, joined them together and love binds them together.
This is the third wedding matrimony and reception I've attended this month.
The Saturday evening's wedding reception at Eastwood Palace Ballroom saw guests, many friends and family members of both newly wed from all over Sarawak, Sabah and Brunei came and filled the 50+ tables ballroom at Eastwood Palace, Miri.
It rained in the morning.
That afternoon, the sun shone down brightly and accompanied by drizzles at the garden wedding party. In the evening the rain poured down in torrent.
Nevertheless, the exchanging of marriage vows' ceremony at the garden party that afternoon was wonderful and attended by about 100 family members and close friends.
I had one fruit tart at the party :)
Look like Eastwood Valley is fast becoming famous and an ideal place for wedding party and wedding reception in Miri lately.
The weekend was great, mostly because I met friends I've not seen for a long time at the wedding and I had Miri's kolok mee, Miri's laksa at Yakin Cafe and went for a little drive and shopping at Parkson :) *I accidentally deleted the previous post entry on Citrus.
This is the third wedding matrimony and reception I've attended this month.
The Saturday evening's wedding reception at Eastwood Palace Ballroom saw guests, many friends and family members of both newly wed from all over Sarawak, Sabah and Brunei came and filled the 50+ tables ballroom at Eastwood Palace, Miri.
It rained in the morning.
That afternoon, the sun shone down brightly and accompanied by drizzles at the garden wedding party. In the evening the rain poured down in torrent.
Nevertheless, the exchanging of marriage vows' ceremony at the garden party that afternoon was wonderful and attended by about 100 family members and close friends.
I had one fruit tart at the party :)
Look like Eastwood Valley is fast becoming famous and an ideal place for wedding party and wedding reception in Miri lately.





0 comments:
Post a Comment