I have always said Dr Mahathir is a menace to his own people... read more here >>
Living in Sarawak sometimes can be very sad apart from for certain group of people who think it's a charming place to live in..... However, whenever some-fancy-food, sound-good and famous franchise outlets open in KL it would take many-many years later only to reach Kuching for an example Starbucks, Sushi King and when they've finally landed on the land of the hornbills, they are nothing special anymore although for some it's only a starting to enjoy them and would wait in a long queue for a taste or a bite.... Big Apple donuts finally opened in Kuching last month.
The Big Apple Donuts and Coffee...
I am not a sweetooths person, between Laksa, spaghettis and sweet cakes I’d prefer Laksa and between notorious pungent odor ‘belacan’ and cheese curds, I’d prefer ‘sambal belacan’.
The moment I put one Mango Tango donut from Big Apple into my mouth, a bite makes me change my mind completely. OMG! This is delicious! No wonder the queue is almost a mile long when Big Apply opened for business on it first day in tHe Spring.
I saw Big Apple donuts and J & Co in KL and how crazy are the people crazy enough wanting to wait in a long queue just to get a grasp of sweet-mouth-watering donuts. I thought, ah! Donuts only wor like Dunkin donuts and donut donuts. In fact I could be wrong....
I have to admit Big Apple donuts, something you’ve heard before, ‘it melts in your mouth, not in your hand’….
You’d enjoy as you savour the delicacy of gastronomy pleasure by appreciating the first bite, without swallowing it in hurry-glutton to get your stomach satisfied first.
Take a look at the donuts and feel the corners of your mouth begin to glisten with saliva. Here's the idea of sinking your teeth into one of Big Apple glazed donuts. Take one bite at a time and let it slowing sank in your mouth, you can feel it kind of melts in your mouth. Then feel the charm of it taste, let it luscious satisfied your mouth first and aroused you to passion, chew every bite with passion as you suck out it taste between your tongue against the top of your mouth and imagine the exotics of it smooth durum-wheat dough-made donuts melting in your mouth, then let it go down your throat slowing once it reach your stomach your mind will register to you for more bites. Gosh! You will want to go back looking for more Big Apple donuts…. Too bad, there’s no Big Apple or yet in Sibu, Sibu-kia don’t get to enjoy the real meaning of eating fresh out-of-the-oven donuts.
The Green Teaser with green tea topping








0 comments:
Post a Comment