Basically my blog is about 'as you travel through...' My aim is to write about a travel or a journey through tunnels of life and seeing life in a different way that can change my own life. It was supposed to be a graceful place to drop by. But recently it has become more like a rubbish bin full of crap. More like I've traveled through hell as if, the more I go the nearer I am to 'destruction' I've a lot to admit what went wrong and what's next. I guessed I've gone overboard from my main purpose and direction. Where life was meant to be exciting, beautiful and whatever we have was supposed to be appreciated.
Therefore, I've decided I'll remove certain posts which I've came to a conclusion that has tarnished my own image of blogging which not just only had hurt certain people but also myself. In case you are looking for entry posts that flaming people here and there, you call it full of crap and lots of names calling, sorry, I have removed them. (wait, infact I don't even have one!)
*
I thought this pic is just simply cute (Orang Ulu Kids) Taken from mugga's facebook :)(From previous post that has been deleted) play this game only when your boss is not around.
0 comments:
Post a Comment