I'm still with the same company I've been working for 2 years now although have been having nothing to do since the project's contract ended end of last February. Doing nothing but spending every moment or most of the time on the computer while waiting for company's new project being approved and the work begins.
Not feeling like into anything for the time being. Well, have nothing much to crap about on my blog either but just one B-dog update, (after almost giving B-dog up, somehow I'd got her back again) this has been the morning scene lately, B-dog will make sure she sees me off and she's been good, she no longer run out the front gate like she used to before.
I took her to the park yesterday, on our way in we met a guy and a dog from the Guard Dogs Unit (Pentagon's Dogs Unit, Miri) he's got a huge German Shepherd or Alsatian (known for their loyalty and intelligence) B-dog was excited to see the huge guy. However I was told to leash B-dog because they are other 3 German Shepherd guard dogs patrolling around the park.
After leashing B-dog, she just refused to move. Recently, B-dog's picked up another new bad habit, that's jump into the car with her muddy paws, sometimes (thinking that we are going for a ride) every time when I open the car's door. Sigh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment