Birthday

Monday, April 14, 2008
I've been procrastinating...
Reached workplace this morning to find I had a flat tyre. Probably I was driving on the flat tyre that caused damage to it when I was informed I need a new tyre after my colleague sent to fix it at the nearby workshop. One good news is, I got the tyre replaced for free :)

I tried to sleep in on Sunday as much as I needed plenty of sleep lately but woke up when I suddenly remember B-dog is probably waiting for her food at the door like she often does in the morning. After I made her something to eat, I went back to my room, switched on the TV and lie down on my bed for a while.

I heard the incoming message ringtone on my phone, couldn't be bothered much. It's probably Hotlink spamming my handphone again with their don'tknowwhat offers (I've been receiving Hotlink messages like few times a day and it's annoying)

Mom's the first to call that morning to wish me happy birthday, followed by smses from dad and my sis... and messages from few friends, and a message 'see you at 6.30pm...' Aww! another year older.

Thank you all for your birthday wishes and lovely messages on my fb, smses and messages left on my blog.

We had Siamese food that evening, some chilled red wine to go along and lovely birthday gifts :) thank you Lyn, thank you zie for the gifts.

Thank you, darling!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls