Tanjung Beach has been experiencing beach erosion after a storm that rushed the water up the shore and pulled down several trees along with it.
The moment I stepped on the sand slope on my Hawaiian slippers (I bought at Sunway Lagoon Water Park, KL sometime ago) I slipped down on the slippery sand and fell on my back. A minute later I felt my butt hurts.
I looked around no one was watching except B-dog who didn't know what was going on. At Tanjung beach is the only place you can find zebra statues looking at you smiling :)
The sun was scorching hot in the afternoon but never daunting a group of anglers patiently waiting for fishes to take their baits.
When the sun was about to set, it's time to soak in the warm Tanjung sea water for a swim.
Kites flying and motor flying...
See them coming....
Closer... and up up and away!
Beautiful sunset scene at Tanjung beach. 
The moment I stepped on the sand slope on my Hawaiian slippers (I bought at Sunway Lagoon Water Park, KL sometime ago) I slipped down on the slippery sand and fell on my back. A minute later I felt my butt hurts.
I looked around no one was watching except B-dog who didn't know what was going on. At Tanjung beach is the only place you can find zebra statues looking at you smiling :)
The sun was scorching hot in the afternoon but never daunting a group of anglers patiently waiting for fishes to take their baits.
When the sun was about to set, it's time to soak in the warm Tanjung sea water for a swim.
Kites flying and motor flying...
See them coming....
Closer... and up up and away!
Beautiful sunset scene at Tanjung beach. 

Found someone's writing in the the sand - God is my Saviour. As I recall someone saying, 'when someone hurts us we should write it down in sand, where winds of forgiveness can erase it away...'
With nature we find peace and love for with nature GOD speaks of HIS perfection! Here, I know I'm like I've been through hell lately. But deep in my heart, I can't put God away from in my life, it isn't easy to tell about God either but the only thing I know, God's power is infinite.I created on Youtube, 'I dedicate my life' (song by women of faith, Hillsong. Supposed to be Happy Easter Sunday, but it's belated. Photos taken at Tanjung Beach. When you see the beauty the nature holds, I hope you can see Him too....)
0 comments:
Post a Comment