"May the owner of the lost dog please come and claim her" (Following the previous post entry on Lost and Found) Although this notice may cause me a heartbroken later to return Bee to it's owner. I have to admit I am not capable of taking care of a pet yet not in my situation at the moment. Although where I am staying now is a big house with a big compound, Bee can even go hunting squirrels behind the house.

Is she yours? Please everybody love our 4 legged friends.
I'd love to keep Bee but on the other hand not everyone in the house can take the responsibility for Bee or want to. Every time Bee runs out to the road, I will have to lure her back. My housemates like to leave the front gate open. Bee loves to make friends with stray dogs. I always have a thought, she was lost before I found her by her love to wander about nature in her, somehow I have a feeling she may go missing one day. Bee doesn't want to be caged, nor leash she'd go WILD in those or maybe CRAZY.
I checked morning's papers and browsed back last few days newspapers to see if anyone had posted LOST DOG on the ads column but so far had only found one and the dog in the picture doesn't look like Bee at all.

I checked morning's papers and browsed back last few days newspapers to see if anyone had posted LOST DOG on the ads column but so far had only found one and the dog in the picture doesn't look like Bee at all.
Bee and I checking ads column to see anyone posted LOST DOG. Nope nothing....Who's dog are you?
For the first few hours with Bee around on the first day, everyone likes her, just everyone. I have myself built a bond with her. I'd trick her with something to eat by calling her 'new' name and she would respond to her name and run towards me. In this case anytime when she runs to the road I can always lure her back with tidbits (I thought).
For the first few hours with Bee around on the first day, everyone likes her, just everyone. I have myself built a bond with her. I'd trick her with something to eat by calling her 'new' name and she would respond to her name and run towards me. In this case anytime when she runs to the road I can always lure her back with tidbits (I thought).
Early this morning, Bee followed me into my bed room and stumbled upon her own reflection on the cupboard's glass door, she barks continuously thought it was another dog inside the cupboard until I told her 'that's your own reflection, Bee' then she finally stopped barking.
I was worried to let her outside the house alone at night, worried when one of my housemates let her out to the road when I wasn't around... and worry she may pick up ticks from the ground and for all my worries, I think Bee isn't meant for me. Ok, I sounded like a very protective mom.
I may cause a boy or a girl crying missing his/her pet, or a retired housewife sad. I believe she belongs to someone who's been taking good care of her by looking at her healthy fur, clean and she doesn't smell bad the day I cuddled her into my car.
She's a smart dog. (She reminds me of Lassie a Collie dog starred in Lassie the movie) She understands simple dogs orders like sit, come here, go out and stay. Amazing!
The only thing is Bee has began to have a habit of rush out to the road like a wild dog every time someone let the front gate open.
She recognizes the sound when someone pushes open the gate, dash out from whatever she's been doing and I will have to run after her which can be exasperating at times. Guess I just need lots of relax and take it easy. It's only a dog! No, it's the road where cars move I'm worried about.
Bee refused even Pedigree dog can food I bought her on the first day after had tried fixing her chicken livers with rice. I bought some chicken thigh the next day, boiled and shred the fresh from the part to mix with a little amount of rice. She picked only the meat (picky eater) and had leftovers fish for dinner today.
She poo-ed inside the house because no one let her out when she whines where a housemate came to tell me, 'err... the dog shit inside the house.' While I was having my shower.
0 comments:
Post a Comment