O.M.G! Doreamon!

Sunday, August 22, 2010
Another seven more days to go and we are fifty three. Fifty three years of independence. I've just bought myself a Malaysian flag and a Sarawak state flag each for fifty cents, patriotism! But not for my car of course. It will be used to teach the 4 yos our Malaysian flag and our Malaysian flag is called Jalur Gemilang. Have you put your flags up yet?

The Doreamon is one of the Japanese most famous manga characters. I'm not a fan even though I lived in the time where Doreamon was once a big hit when I was growing up. Doreamon was only known to me as a big fat round face blue silly cat. And I've seen it around since I was a child either on TV-series or candy wrappers or etc, etc but had never once sat through one with much interest.

From the info I've got, 'dora' means stray where it is presumably based on the word "dora-neko," or stray cat. Stray-Cat-Monster as we know 'mon' stands for the shortform 'monster' like pokemon (pocket monster) and so on with the 'mon' at the back of the names.

However, I've been playing Doreamon song over and over again just so that I can get the whole entire song into my head albeit me not knowing what the Japanese are singing about the blue stray cat they called Doreamon.

Every time when the music starts, I'd be going, one, two, three, four... one, two, three, four.... then go on till the music stops- those are the beats of the Doreamon's song. It has nothing to do with the Merdeka Day of course. I have been stretching my head, goggling Doreamon on Internet, on youtube, clicking on every clip about Doreamon dance all BECAUSE of- how am I going to teach 6 inquisitive, active 4yo boys to dance DOREAAAMON for the School Concert. O.M.G! I HATE DOREAMON!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls