Oh Fah

Saturday, August 28, 2010
I was trying to blog, but when every time I was about to start, my mind went blank with words I want to write and so, it ended up I'd do something else to keep myself occupied and my blog abandoned. It has been a week since I last blogged and that isn't too bad though...

With year of the tiger approaching, Chinese New Year is just two more weeks away. I've got myself busy with sewing some new curtains, it's to get myself busy in particular as work will only officially start on the first of February 2010.

I can feel there's going to be a lot of changes and a lot of challenges over here then in Sibu and Miri. Foodwise, I'm gaining weight fast because of delicious Kuching's food :|

This was the location of shops I used to go to get my sewing materials for quilting, curtains, dresses and 'baju kurung' the last time I was around in Kuching. It was one of my favorite places to get all that I wanted for my sewing works.

I'd heard about the fire from the local news when I was in Sibu, not until I went there to get a color matched treads for the curtain project that I realised what I thought was a rumous that a fire gutted down Fah Company too was actually true.

Oh! Noooooo....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls