Friday, April 4, 2008
We opened the office this morning and discovered 2 of our vehicles (Hilux) were stolen late last night from the office compound in a break-in incident. The thief(s) broke into the office, managed to find the keys to the main door and keys to the vehicles, drove them out and vroommm their way...


I have finally found the food that B-dog will eat! Dry dog food (easy, fast and convenience) How happy I was to see B-dog happily munching on her food after I've poured some into her bowl.
After almost 3 weeks now, I just have to admit that I was concerned when B-dog refused to eat or eat very little. I did a little checking online, every Dog Care online information I came across has the vets to say that it's not good for dogs to eat bones.

The food B-dog's been eating however gave some kind of an 'eyesore' to my housemates (for me to have treated her like a human child) and because I refused to feed her with leftover rice, chicken and fish bones. That made me sounds 'self-righteous'. Neh! that's not so true, I didn't cook at all but I did cook some rice whenever Bee runs out of food at home.

In fact there were attempts to persuade me to give up B-dog. They are reasons why for it, one was because my housemates are not as keen as I do to have a dog around the house. I was told dogs smell and to rear a dog it takes responsibilities. Wait, how old am I? and why must it sounds so pathetic? Most of the time, I just kept quiet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls