B-Dog's Claws
B-dog does not get a proper claws trimming, in fact none of us think it's necessary to have dog's claws trimmed in our Asians' dog-keeping practices and behaviour. Like my mom always says, the Angmohs treat their pets as their own children whenever we watch Animal Planet.
After 4 weeks and no one came to claim B-dog.
B-dog is an adult female dog (of mixed Alsatian breed) really for adoption I'm looking for dog lovers (must be in within Miri) to adopt B-dog, I need to know the new owner must be able to really take good care of B-dog (no cage and no leash, no chicken/fish bones) B-dog is very special to me, she's easily train and understands simple commands and she recognizes her new name, Bee. She's very alert, sharp and is a good guard dog to guard house. I'm giving her up for adoption because I can't take her with me to my new place of work. Do drop me an email j_gracio@hotmail.com if you feel that you can love B-dog, take care of her and she will love you in return.
Most of B-dog claws broken as if trimmed. I recall how she chased (by instinct, dogs are predatory animals) that she ever did like a '50m sprinter' in fact she still does when she sees strangers outside the house and avoiding herself from banging into the front gate, she did an 'emergency stop' pressing her paws against the concrete floors so hard that her claws hurt.
Here, maybe we shouldn't laugh at people too much even if it's cock and not coke. Click to listen (taken from junkie's blog, thanks junkie) one of the FM's prank calls:-

0 comments:
Post a Comment